Charles Darwin University receives many requests for sponsorship from a range of organisations. We look forward to working with organisations that align with the strategic vision and core values outlined in our Strategic Plan. Our education and research programs span a wide range of areas. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with our academic areas and research focus.
Our planning cycle for sponsorships is typically one year in advance, and our commitments for the current calendar year are largely determined.
To lodge your sponsorship request, complete the online submission form below. Please note, we only accept sponsorships submitted via this system.
We review all sponsorship requests against a set of strategic and marketing criteria and will advise an outcome within six weeks of receiving your online application. As we receive a high volume of requests for sponsorship support, unfortunately, we are not always able to assist.
On reviewing your application, we’ll consider the following:
- how your initiative brings tangible benefits to CDU and the community
- how well it aligns with our core brand values, policies and strategic direction
- the availability of funding to support your initiative
In keeping with this, please note that CDU does not sponsor:
- proposals that do not directly benefit CDU and its students
- proposals that do not reflect CDU’s core brand values, policies and strategic direction
- individuals seeking support or raising money
- programs that exclude or offend minority community groups
- political or religious activities
- international aid appeals
- programs that may present a hazard to the community
- programs that promote tobacco, alcohol or any substance abuse
- programs that do not reflect community standards.